To increase rural productivity through rural industrialization and employment generation An empowered artisan community thriving in an enabling environment
Way society mission:
- Way has been promoting women & youth empowerment through entrepreneurship and skill development
- To act as catalyst for undertaking the concept of entrepreneurship and its role in the economic development in the country
- To develop, promote & undertake marketing of Handicrafts, handlooms, Khadi & village industries products
- To encourage cluster development activities in Handicrafts, Handlooms & Khadi sectors
- Crft Bazaars, Exhibitions, Craft Melas and EXPOs
- Participation in Domestic & International Trade Fairs
- Opening of new sales outlets etc.
Promotion & Development
- Training of artisans for upgrading their skills, increasing production base and revival of languishing crafts.
- Common Facility Service Centres (CFSCs) at Koyyalagudem & Puttapaka of Nalgonda Dist. To Provide infrastructural facilities – Tools & Machinery & Design inputs to the artisans.
- Design and Technical Workshops to Provide design and technological inputs to the artisans.
- Publicity through Electronic and Print Media, Brochures, Hoardings, Ad. Films, Website, etc.